If you're not watching LOST, you're depriving yourself of one of the few, truly pure pleasures on earth.
Things We Know Now:
- Richard really doesn't age. No idea why not.
- Widmore was on the island, perhaps even born on the island.
- Widmore's not Jacob.
- Locke is the most awesome human ever to walk the planet.
Things We Can Only Speculate About:
- Faraday was being held gunpoint by Ms. Hawking, who is his mother.
- Faraday appears to have unstuck his girlfriend/test subject in time, only she's not dying from the time sickness. She seems to be bopping around like the island.
Forgot to mention in my earlier post, I think Abbadon was also on the island at some point, and his fate was in Locke's hands, and Locke chose to let him go. This gets even more interesting since Abbadon appears to work for Widmore.